i put the tabs ( small words ) under the pictures so that when the blog is long.... really long, you can click "fashion" for example and you'll see all the dresses and related items
I really enjoyed reading your post! 😊 I also had a look at the Etsy items you shared, and they're absolutely adorable. It's always inspiring to see creative makers building something unique.
I'm currently working hard to grow my own small Etsy shop, and I'd genuinely appreciate your feedback if you have a moment. If you'd like, you can visit my Etsy shop and let me know what you think. I'm always looking for ways to improve and would truly value any suggestions or advice from fellow Etsy sellers.
Wishing you continued success with your shop and thanks for sharing your experience!
I'm a children's illustrator. If you have any enquies about my rates or just wanna chat, feel free to drop me a note anytime -
yakkingyetis@hotmail.com : )
I really enjoyed reading your post! 😊 I also had a look at the Etsy items you shared, and they're absolutely adorable. It's always inspiring to see creative makers building something unique.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently working hard to grow my own small Etsy shop, and I'd genuinely appreciate your feedback if you have a moment. If you'd like, you can visit my Etsy shop and let me know what you think. I'm always looking for ways to improve and would truly value any suggestions or advice from fellow Etsy sellers.
Wishing you continued success with your shop and thanks for sharing your experience!